Version 1.3 of the Website Image Extractor has been released with the following changes:
- Fix #1 (WebP images not downloading)
- Fix #2 (Incorrect number prefix for sequential files)
- Fix #3 (Sometimes invalid guess URL)
- Fix #4 (Reduce number of invalid images)
- Merge #5 and #6 (Implement drag and drop image list)
- Optimize image grabber
- Add additional image information above image preview
- Remove footer text
A link to the GitHub release page can be found here.
The existing reference post (found here) is still accurate and images have been updated to the current release version.